Empowering Aspiring + New Business Owners
The Zero to One Fellowship Program empowers and capitalizes historically underrepresented and under-resourced women founders looking to develop, build, and launch a new business.
Zero to One will provide each fellow with early stage capital, business coaching, financial + legal planning, sustained mentorship, subject matter experts, direct connections to industry relevant BasBlue members, and a network of like-minded peers, all to help our fellows identify a clear path for growth and success.
Business Concept/Product Development
Management Skills Training
Business Coaching + Set-Up
Digital + Media Support
Dedicated Mentor Sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
July 2022 Applications Open
September 2022 Selections Made
October 2022 Cohort Begins
April 2023 Cohort Ends
The Zero to One Fellowship is a Year-long commitment!
Absolutely Not! It’s completely free to apply for the fellowship program!
- Reside in Detroit/Southeast Michigan.
- Are you over the age of 21 as of June 2022.
- A legal resident of the U.S.
- A member of a historically underrepresented and under-resourced community.
- And Have a for-profit product, business, or business concept.
You qualify for the fellowship!